Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Survey

How did you get one of your scars?
My sister stabbed me in the arm with a pencil.

How did you celebrate your last birthday?
Went out to dinner, and had a drink to celebrate one more year in this stinkin' place.

How are you feeling at this moment?
Bored and kinda tired.

How did your night go last night?
It was alright, I've had better nights.

How did you do in high school?
About average, I didn't apply myself and didn't work to the best of my ability, but oh well, too late now.

How did you get the shirt you're wearing?
I bought it?

How often do you see your friends?
Daily.

How much money did you get to spend this month?
Not much...

How old do you want to be when you get married?
At least 35...but I don't see me ever getting married.

How old will you be at your next birthday?
22

whats your pets name?
Sonny, he's a dachshund.

What did you do this weekend?
Nothing, as usual.

What is the most important part of your life?
Depends on what you consider "important."

What would you rather be doing?
Something more productive.

What did you last cry over?
Listening to my friend sing a sad song.

What always makes you feel better when you’re upset?
Listening to music and talking to a good friend.

What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other?
Honesty, trust, respect...

What are you worried about?
I'm a worry wart...does that answer the question?

What did you have for breakfast?
Tea, and then had lunch.

Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend?
Yep...story of my life.

Have you ever had your heartbroken?
Who hasn't?

Have you ever been out of the country?
Nope.

Have you ever done something outrageously dumb?
I dunno, though I have done dumb things, I don't think there's anything I'd categorize as "outrageously dumb."

Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend?
Yep, took me a long time to forgive the prick too.

Have you ever had sex on the beach?
Nope.

Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
Yep.

Who was the last person you saw?
My roommate.

Who was the last person to IM you?
Greg, or was it Fred? I don't remember. Ahh, two people just IM'd me.

Who was the last person you hungout with?
It's been awhile since I hung out with anyone...

Who was the last person to call you?
Someone looking for my wife. Do they know something I don't know?

Who did you last hug?
My dog probably.

Who is the last person you txted?
...

Who was the last person you said "i love you" to?
My mother.

Where does your friend live?
I've got friends everywhere....Canada, Mississippi, Texas, New York, Vermont, RI, Arizona, Pennsylvania, Minnesota,

Where did you last go?
The store.

Where did you last hang out?
Where I always hang - my place.

Where is your favorite place to be?
Somewhere quiet and comfortable.

Where did you sleep last night?
My bed - where else?

Do you like someone right now?
Of course. Don't you?

Do you think anyone likes you?
I guess so, if not they're all a bunch of fuggin' liars :P

Do you ever wish you were someone else?
Someone else? I'm not with anyone.

Do you know the muffin man?
Yeah, the son of a bitch forgot to bring me my muffins.

Does the future scare you?
Not really.

Why are you best friends with your best friend(s)?
Do I have to have a reason for being best friends?

Why did you get a myspace?
Don't know, because it was the "in" thing to do?

Why did your parents give you the name you have?
I wish I knew....I think it was because they lack imagination.

Why are you doing this survey?
Because I'm bored.

If you could have one super power what would it be??
I'd like to be able to fly...

If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?
Sure would...I've got a whole list of things I'd like to change.

If you were stranded on a deserted island & could bring 1 thing what would you bring?
Well I hope that desert island had some sort of electricity...I can't live without my music.

Would you ever do whatever you did on Friday again?
What happened on Friday?

Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love?
Sure...its only hair, right? It'll grow back.

Are you happy with your life right now?
It's alright...I've been worse.

No comments: