Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Georgia Vs. Russia/Foreign Policy

I don't know about you, but I'm getting tired of hearing about Russia and Georgia. I am also not too pleased about our members in government, President Bush, McCain and Obama namely, who think they have the right to tell Russia what to do. Have we learned nothing from 9/11? I mean, the reason people don't like us, is because we think we're the world police. We can not mind our own business overseas, and this is what gets us into trouble. You know what I say? Fuck the rest of the world. Let them do what they want, as long as they're not bothering us, we shouldn't be interfering. I know some will call me an isolationist for that comment, but it really is non-interventionism. There's a difference. If Russia wants to bomb the shit out of Georgia, then let them. Nobody else would come to our defense if the same thing was happening to us.

To my government: LEAVE RUSSIA ALONE. Let the Russians do what they want to do. We have no business interfering with them. You know, if this was the policy we held, I am sure we'd be well-liked around the world. But as it stands, the other countries hate us. Gee, I wonder why?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fuck the rest of the world. we need to mind our own god damn business. so what if Saddam was killing his people none of our god damn business. If Russia wants to start a war with another country none of our fucking business we are across the fucking globe we should butt the fuck out.