Monday, March 30, 2009

Top Droppers in March

It's that time again. Another month has passed and it's time to announce the top droppers for the month of March. Can I have a drum roll, please? No drum roll? Ok then, here they are. The top droppers in March are:

Stop the Press! 28
Politicus US 27
Denford Magora's Zimbabwe Blog 25
Comedy Plus 23
The Natural State Hawg 19
Life, According To Christopher 18
Blanca DeBree Blog 17
Political Conservatives 16
First Door on the Left 15
News Today 15

Thanks for dropping by guys! Please come again! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

DAYUM I didnt think I came by that often SWEET!

--- C

http://life-accordingtochristopher.blogspot.com/

The Hawg! said...

You know, I could have sworn I dropped off a message thanking you for the link.

The mind plays tricks on you when you're pushing 40-years-old, I suppose.

So, thanks!

Stunatra said...

You're welcome, Mr. Hawg!