Friday, March 6, 2009

Ex-Governor Blagojevich gets a book deal

I know I am probably the last person to report on this, but I only heard about it the other day. In my search of something to blog about, I came across the article again.

Is this becoming a new fad? Does every nutcase who has lost an election (Sarah Palin) or been removed from office (Blagojevitch) or who has made a fool of himself (Joe the Plumber) deserve a book deal? What the fuck is this? Who is going to want to read Blagojebitch's book? What could he possibly have to write about that is the least bit interesting? The same goes for Palin and Joe the Plumber - who has incidentally already written his book, had it published and is on store shelves right now. How the hell did he write a book so fast? Its only been about 5 months since he made a fool of himself publicly. Is that really all it takes? Coming from the reviews on Amazon, the book seemed to be hastily put together, with spelling errors and all. The reviews are a riot, you should check them out for a good laugh.

I guess it's time for me to write my book. I don't think my life is that interesting, but eh, if these idiots can write a book and sell it, I guess I can too. Who would be willing to read it? Give me a shout of inspiration!

No comments: