Monday, March 16, 2009

Things Are Looking Up

According to Rasmussen...

Consumer Confidence Reaches Highest Level Since November

After five days of steady gains, consumer confidence is now at its highest level
of 2009. In fact, confidence is now at the highest level since the morning after
Barack Obama was elected President in November.
The Rasmussen Consumer Index, which measures consumer confidence on a daily basis,
moved up another point on Sunday to 67.0.

I guess things are starting to look up. Now who will take the credit? Will it be President George Bush or will it be President Obama? What do you think?

I don't really care either way. As long as things start to get better and we can see the light at the end of the tunnel, it's alright by me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope they keep looking up for you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Everyone,

I am still blogging….. I finally moved my blog to a link that has THE NAME of the blog in it so it looks a lot cooler now that just cmarlow480.blogspot….. Anyways the new blog is at:

http://life-accordingtochristopher.blogspot.com/

Please update your FOLLOWING list, and Google reader's

-- Christopher

Anonymous said...

Things will be down again in two months.

Stunatra said...

Denford, thank you! And I wish you the same :)

Mr. Phucka, most likely. I have skeptical optimism at best.