Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Cuss-O-Meter

I just added a Cuss-O-Meter to the blog. It supposedly analyzes each post in this blog and determines how much of it contains cuss words. I'm rather disappointed. According to the Cuss-O-Meter, only 24.2% of this blog contains cuss words. Only 24.2%! The meter claims 24.% is high, but it ain't high enough for me. Especially since the average cuss level is 369%!

This is 93% LESS than other websites who took this test.


I guess I am gonna have to work on bringing up the score.

Anyway, if you want the Cuss-O-Meter for your own blog/website, grab it here: http://www.oneplusyou.com/q/v/blog_cuss?b

If you do add it to your site, please come back here and let me know what your score is, leave a link back to your site and I will check it out for myself :)

Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fucking awesome! I scored a 73.3% - thanks for the meter. And I thought I was pretty mellow for a freakin' psycho clown! LOL.

I add that up there for ya in case it also counts in the fuckin' comments! ;)

Stunatra said...

LOL BoBo, you're welcome! And yeah, I dunno if comments count but thanks for the help there!