Monday, March 23, 2009

This is what I'm fucking talking about

Today's post comes from Phuck Politics. I encourage you to check out that site for more great posts like this...

Enjoy!

Stick beating

Why can't we do this shit?
Pakistan's opposition leader defied house arrest on Sunday to join anti-government protests that quickly descended into violence and chaos, with running battles between stone-throwing protesters and police.

Smashed windows. Torched tires. Throwing stones. Beating people with sticks. These motherfuckers know how to stage a goddamn protest.

And what drove them to this? Was it because their country was being overran by a bunch of business assholes? Were they forced to use their hard earn money to bailout their financial industry? Was their government allowing corporations to give bonuses using their money?

Fuck no. All this awesome shit went down because they wanted a judge reinstated.

So why don't we do that here? Why aren't we taking to the streets? Why aren't we burning tires and chase down police officers with sticks? Why aren't we screaming at the top of our lungs over how bad our government is butt fucking us?

Because we're pussies.

We would rather sit in our overpriced houses, watch over expensive Blu-Ray DVDs, eat large quantities of unhealthy fast food, and cry ourselves to sleep. We make excuses like, "I can't make a difference." and "The government's too big for a person like me to change." and "What can I do? I'm just a big fat cum stain."

What a bunch of horseshit.

We've become a nation of pussies. We worry more about men fucking other men and our stupid fucking gun laws, than we do about the Wall Street cunts stealing our money.

That's why I'm glad our economy is failing. That's why I'm excited to turn on the news and see some crazy asshole kill a bunch of random people. That's why I'm happy to hear about bridges collapsing during rush hour traffic. That's why my dick gets hard when I read about governors cutting education funding because they want to prove some kind of point.

I'm glad our country is falling into chaos because you lazy, cock sucking assholes deserve it.

You're the ones who elected Ronald Reagan, George H. W. Bush, and George W. Bush. You're the ones who are responsible for the deregulation that has gone on on Wall Street since the 1980's. You're the reason why future generations will be forced to suck some white guy's dick for five dollars.

So I can't wait until you walk in on your little Suzie getting jizzed on by a pack of middle-aged Wall Street executives so she can put food on your goddamn table since you lost your job due to outsourcing - you fucking piece of shit...you deserve it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was asying years ago that unions needed to re0find the balls they had in the 1930s. I wonder how many things we could have avoided...

Anonymous said...

What?