Wednesday, December 9, 2009

“Go Home!”

I’m sure we’ve all told someone to “Go Home!” at one time or another, right? Do we realize what we’re saying when we tell someone to “go home”? Who are we to tell them to go home? If they are in our home and we want them out, then we should ask them to leave. A “Please leave,” would suffice, or if it’s a hostile situation, then a “get the fuck out of here” would probably be better. I don’t think we have the right to tell anyone to go home. I’d be pretty pissed off if someone told me to go home when that is not where I wanted to go. Wouldn’t you be pissed? Think about this the next time you’re tempted to tell someone to go home. Instead, tell them, “Go to hell!” Then you could wish them luck in finding hell. And if they do find it, pray that they don’t come back to let you know where it is.

1 comment:

The BoBo said...

Good one...but...I'll stick with the "Go Home"! Actually, it usually goes something like - "Okay, you need to go home now. Do you know what freakin' time it is?"

:)