Thursday, February 26, 2009

100 Truths

In my boredom, I just filled out another one of those stupid surveys... feel free to take it yourself, please post it in the comments.

1 . Last beverage→ Water

2 . Last phone call→ Mother

3 . Last text message→ Fred

4 . Last song you listened to→ How Long Has This Been Going On by Alex Bird

5 . Last time you cried→ A week ago

HAVE YOU EVER:
6 . Dated someone twice → What do you mean by twice?
7 . Been cheated on? Nope.
8 . Kissed someone & regretted? Can't say I have.
9 . Lost someone special? Haven't we all?
10. Been depressed? Often.
11. Been drunk? A few times.

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12.Blue
13. Green
14. Brown? I dunno

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
15. Made new friends → Nope.
16. Fallen out of love → Nope.
17. Laughed until you cried → Yep.
18. Met someone who changed you→ Nope.
19. Found out who your true friends were→ Nope.
20. Found out someone was talking about you→ Not that I can recall.
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list→ Nope.
23. How many kids do you want to have→ None.
24. Do you have any pets → 1 dachshund.
25. Do You Want to change your name? Not really.
26. What did you do for your last birthday→ Went out to dinner with a friend.
27. What time did you wake up today → 10:30am
28. What were you doing at midnight last night→ Reading a book.Yep, some people still actually read books.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for → To finish this stupid survey.
30. Last time you saw your father→ 9 months ago.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life → I dunno...
32. What are you listening to right now → Nothing at the moment.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → uhh yes...you wanna talk to him too?
34. What's getting on your nerves right now? → Nothing.
36. Whats your real name → Steve
37. Relationship Status → Single
38. Zodiac sign → Aquarius
39. Male or female → Male
40. Elementary → 1995-2000
41. Middle School → 2000-2002
42. High school → 2002-2006
43. Hair color → Brown
44. Long or short → Short.
45. Height → 5'10
46. Do You have a crush on someone? → There's always someone...
47. What do you like about yourself? I don't know....I'm not conceited.
48. Piercings → None and never would I get one. I don't understand self mutilation.
49. Tattoos → None and never would I get one. I don't understand self mutilation.
50. Righty or lefty → Lefty (left handed)

FIRSTS :
51. First surgery → Other than having a tooth pulled? None.
52. First piercing → none
53. First tattoo → none
54. First best friend → Geesh... I don't know...
55. First sport you joined → I'm not a sportsman, so none.
56. First pet → A dog.
57. First vacation → Florida when I was like 6 years old.
58. First concert → I don't remember...
59. First crush → I've had too many to remember...
60. First alcohol drink → Probably wine.

61. Eating – I'm not eating anything right now.
62. Drinking → Water
63. I'm about to → scream before I finish this stupid thing.
64. Listening to → the silence.
65. Waiting for → this thing to be over.

YOUR FUTURE :
66. Want kids? Nope!
67. Want to get married? I can't say that I do, but maybe one day that could change...
68. Careers in mind? IT, probably.

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
69. Lips or eyes → Eyes
70. Hugs or kisses → both
71. Shorter or taller → Either.
72. Older or Younger → I don't care.
73. Romantic or spontaneous → spontaneous
74. Nice stomach or nice arms → stomach
75. Tattoos or piercings—NEITHER – They’re a Turn off to me
76. Sensitive or loud → Balanced
77. Hook-up or relationship → Hook-up.
78. Trouble maker or hesitant → hesitant.

HAVE YOU EVER :
79. Kissed a stranger → nope
80. Drank hard liquor → All the time.
81. Lost glasses/contacts → can't say I've ever lost my eyeglasses.
82. Sex on first date → Yup.
83. Broken someone's heart → Unfortunately yes.
84. Had your own heart broken → Unfortunately, yes.
85. Been arrested? Nope.
86. Turned someone down → Yep.
87. Cried when someone died → Yup.
88. Liked a friend that is a girl? → Yep.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
89. Yourself → I suppose.
90. Miracles → Sure, why not?
91. Love at first sight → It has yet to happen to me, but I am open minded about it so, yeah, maybe.
92. Heaven → I'm on the fence on this one...
93. Santa Claus → Haha
94. Kissing on the first date → Sure, why not?
95. Angels → can't say that I do.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
96. Is there one person you want to be with right now? → Yep.
97. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? → Lol, nope.
98. Do you believe its possible to remain faithful forever? Sure.
99. What's the one thing you cannot live without? Water.
100. Posting this as 100 Truths? Sure, I guess, why not?

No comments: