Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Alex Rodriguez and steroid use

I do not give a flying fuck if Alex Rodriquez took steroids six or seven years ago. I do not give a shit. I am TIRED of hearing about it. If he wants to use steroids, then let him. Leave him alone. It is none of my concern or anyone else's for that matter. As far as I am concerned, the human body is a tool. If he wants to use drugs to enhance his performance, then he should be able to to strengthen his tool. It's as simple as that. Everyone should leave him alone and let him do what he wants. It's his body. It's his life. So why the fuck is he apologizing? Everyone should be apologizing to him for making a big deal out of this bullshit.

Could we please stop obsessing about these athletes taking drugs? I am tired of hearing about it. Leave them alone and let them play ball.

No comments: