Saturday, January 17, 2009

Strange Survey

Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?: Uhh no, why would anyone do that?

What's the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated?: A few years.

Ever been in a car wreck?: Yeah, a couple.

Were you popular in high school?: Not really.

Have you ever been on a blind date?: I can't say that I have.

Are looks important?: To some degree, yes, but personality rules.

Do you have any friends that you've known for 10 years or more?: Close friends? Nope.

By what age would you like to be married?: I don't ever plan on getting married.

Does the number of people a person's slept with affect your view of them?: Depends on the person.

Have you ever made a mistake?: Yep, hasn't everyone?

Are you a good tipper?: It depends on the service, if I get good service then someone gets a good tip...if I get bad service then someone gets a bad tip.

What's the most you have spent for a haircut?: $20 which is still too much money for a lousy haircut. $10-12 is reasonable for a male haircut IMO.

Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?: No.

Have you ever peed in public?: I suppose so...

What song do you want played at your funeral?: Something by Sinatra.

Would you tell your parents if you were gay?: Nope. My sex life is none of their business.

What would your last meal be before getting executed?: Probably something Italian.

Beatles or Stones?: Neither.

If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who?: Hmmm, I'll have to get back to you on this one.

Beer, wine or hard liquor?: Hard liquor baby!

Do you have any phobias?: Arachnophobia and Ophidiophobia

What are your plans for the future?: To finish this survey.

Do you walk around the house naked?: Not usuallly...do you?

If you were an animal what would you be?: Good question...maybe a bird or a cat.

Would you rather be blind or deaf?: I can't choose. Having either of those disabilities is very frightening.

Do you have any special talents?: I dunno....

What do you do as soon as you walk in the house?: Take off my shoes and wash my hands.

Do you like horror or comedy?: I like 'em both, but I guess I like comedy more.

Are you missing anyone?: I dunno.

If you weren't straight, what person of the same sex would you do?: If I weren't?

Where do you want to live when you are old?: Someplace warm.

Who is the person you can count on the most?: Myself.

If you could date any celebrity past or present, who would it be?: I'll have to get back to ya on this one.

What did you dream last night?: I can't remember.

What is your favorite sport to watch?: I'm not much of a sportsman, but if I had to choose...probably basketball.

Are you named after anyone?: Yep...my father.

What is your favorite alcoholic drink?: Rum & Coke

Non alcoholic drink?: Water

Have you ever been in love?: From afar, yes.

Do you sing in the shower?: Doesn't everyone?

Have you ever been arrested?: Nope.

What is your favorite Holiday?: I don't have one.

Would you ever get plastic surgery?: Not unless I needed it as part of some reconstructive surgery in result of an accident or something.

Have you ever caught a fish?: Yep.

No comments: