Saturday, January 17, 2009

Random Survey

Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet? Yeah, I can name a few... Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter and Rush Limpballs.

How do you flush the toilet in public? Flush? In public? Who does that?

Do you wear your seatbelt in the car? Always.

Do you have a crush on someone? Always.

Name one thing you worry about running out of. Toilet Paper

What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble? I'm not sure....do you know?

What is your favorite pizza topping? Sausage.

Do you crack your knuckles? Yep...and it drives my mother crazy.

What song do you hate the most? I can't think of any shitty songs at the moment. I'll have to get back to you on this.

Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head? Nope.

What are your super powers? Reading people's minds.

Peppermint or spearmint? Spearmint.

Where are your car keys? On my desk...why? You wanna go for a spin?

Whose answers to this questionnaire do you want to hear? Anyone who is willing to share them with me.

What's your most annoying habit? Procrastinating.

Where did you last go on vacation? To see my family in Rhode Island last May.

What is your best physical feature? I dunno...

What CD is closest to you right now? CD? There are a bunch of DVDs around me right now.

What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator? Water, light bulb, glass.

What superstition do you believe/practice? None.

What color are your bed sheets? Which ones?

Would you rather be a fish or a bird? a bird so I can fly.

Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive? What cell phone?

What are your favorite sayings? Never say Never.

What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower? Whichever song that happens to be stuck in my head on that particular day.

If you could go back or forward in time,where would you go? I'd go back to the 1950s to see
Frank Sinatra in concert.

What is your favorite Harrison Ford movie? The Fugitive.

What CD is in your stereo? What stereo? People still listen to CDs on a stereo?

What CD will be in your stereo in a few minutes? Your mother's.

How many kids do you plan on having? Who the fuck would want kids? Not me!

If you could kiss anyone who would it be? I wouldn't think of kissing and telling.

What do you do when no one is watching? Everything. I hate doing things when people are watching me.

If they made a movie about your life, what actor/actress would be you? Why the fuck would anyone want to make a movie about my boring life?

Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep? Peacefully in my sleep.

Coffee or Tea? Tea.

Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert? I haven't seen any of my favorite artists or bands in concert unfortunately.

Have you ever been in love? From afar, yes.

Do you talk to yourself? Yep, who else is gonna put up with my shit?

No comments: