Monday, May 25, 2009

Top Entrecard droppers in May

I know I haven't posted in like forever. I've been hella busy and need to get back into the swing of things, like posting....Entrecard dropping...and all of that good stuff. Until then, I wanna give a shout out to those who keep coming by my blog. I apologize for not giving you guys something new to read in awhile.

Thanks for dropping by!

Dropper # of drops
Stop the Press! 19
New Writer's Political Fail Blog 18
News Writer's Guide to the Market 18
Life, According To Christopher 15
Top Search Engine Ranking 7
Up All Night - The non-clan clan 6
Marvelous Medley 6
Politicus US 4
Comedy Plus 4
Ndfenceofobama 2

3 comments:

phuckpolitics said...

Welcome back amigo.

Anonymous said...

LOLLLLLL, Just when I thought it was " OVAH" now you come back to blogging, eh Join the crowd I will be busy as helluva next 15 days I will have to fit dropping in somehow I am lagging baaaaaad in traffic right now :(

So, I am off to do some outside crap then back in to drops


--- CM

http://life-accordingtochristopher.blogspot.com/

Ailurophile said...

Hope you find time to blog again soon. Nice blog!