Thursday, February 26, 2009
1 . Last beverage→ Water
2 . Last phone call→ Mother
3 . Last text message→ Fred
4 . Last song you listened to→ How Long Has This Been Going On by Alex Bird
5 . Last time you cried→ A week ago
HAVE YOU EVER:
6 . Dated someone twice → What do you mean by twice?
7 . Been cheated on? Nope.
8 . Kissed someone & regretted? Can't say I have.
9 . Lost someone special? Haven't we all?
10. Been depressed? Often.
11. Been drunk? A few times.
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
14. Brown? I dunno
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
15. Made new friends → Nope.
16. Fallen out of love → Nope.
17. Laughed until you cried → Yep.
18. Met someone who changed you→ Nope.
19. Found out who your true friends were→ Nope.
20. Found out someone was talking about you→ Not that I can recall.
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list→ Nope.
23. How many kids do you want to have→ None.
24. Do you have any pets → 1 dachshund.
25. Do You Want to change your name? Not really.
26. What did you do for your last birthday→ Went out to dinner with a friend.
27. What time did you wake up today → 10:30am
28. What were you doing at midnight last night→ Reading a book.Yep, some people still actually read books.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for → To finish this stupid survey.
30. Last time you saw your father→ 9 months ago.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life → I dunno...
32. What are you listening to right now → Nothing at the moment.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → uhh yes...you wanna talk to him too?
34. What's getting on your nerves right now? → Nothing.
36. Whats your real name → Steve
37. Relationship Status → Single
38. Zodiac sign → Aquarius
39. Male or female → Male
40. Elementary → 1995-2000
41. Middle School → 2000-2002
42. High school → 2002-2006
43. Hair color → Brown
44. Long or short → Short.
45. Height → 5'10
46. Do You have a crush on someone? → There's always someone...
47. What do you like about yourself? I don't know....I'm not conceited.
48. Piercings → None and never would I get one. I don't understand self mutilation.
49. Tattoos → None and never would I get one. I don't understand self mutilation.
50. Righty or lefty → Lefty (left handed)
51. First surgery → Other than having a tooth pulled? None.
52. First piercing → none
53. First tattoo → none
54. First best friend → Geesh... I don't know...
55. First sport you joined → I'm not a sportsman, so none.
56. First pet → A dog.
57. First vacation → Florida when I was like 6 years old.
58. First concert → I don't remember...
59. First crush → I've had too many to remember...
60. First alcohol drink → Probably wine.
61. Eating – I'm not eating anything right now.
62. Drinking → Water
63. I'm about to → scream before I finish this stupid thing.
64. Listening to → the silence.
65. Waiting for → this thing to be over.
YOUR FUTURE :
66. Want kids? Nope!
67. Want to get married? I can't say that I do, but maybe one day that could change...
68. Careers in mind? IT, probably.
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
69. Lips or eyes → Eyes
70. Hugs or kisses → both
71. Shorter or taller → Either.
72. Older or Younger → I don't care.
73. Romantic or spontaneous → spontaneous
74. Nice stomach or nice arms → stomach
75. Tattoos or piercings—NEITHER – They’re a Turn off to me
76. Sensitive or loud → Balanced
77. Hook-up or relationship → Hook-up.
78. Trouble maker or hesitant → hesitant.
HAVE YOU EVER :
79. Kissed a stranger → nope
80. Drank hard liquor → All the time.
81. Lost glasses/contacts → can't say I've ever lost my eyeglasses.
82. Sex on first date → Yup.
83. Broken someone's heart → Unfortunately yes.
84. Had your own heart broken → Unfortunately, yes.
85. Been arrested? Nope.
86. Turned someone down → Yep.
87. Cried when someone died → Yup.
88. Liked a friend that is a girl? → Yep.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
89. Yourself → I suppose.
90. Miracles → Sure, why not?
91. Love at first sight → It has yet to happen to me, but I am open minded about it so, yeah, maybe.
92. Heaven → I'm on the fence on this one...
93. Santa Claus → Haha
94. Kissing on the first date → Sure, why not?
95. Angels → can't say that I do.
96. Is there one person you want to be with right now? → Yep.
97. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? → Lol, nope.
98. Do you believe its possible to remain faithful forever? Sure.
99. What's the one thing you cannot live without? Water.
100. Posting this as 100 Truths? Sure, I guess, why not?
Friday, February 20, 2009
If we're gonna alienate Main Street....why don't we just save us all a lot of money and not bother bailing anyone out. Tough shit for everyone. Auto industry, banks, crooks on Wall Street, struggling homeowners and anyone else who wants a hand out....fuck you.....you're all on your own. Good fucking luck!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
WHY WE'RE IN TROUBLE
A DC airport ticket agent offers some examples of 'why' our country is in trouble !
1. I had a New Hampshire Congresswoman ask for an aisle seat so
that her hair wouldn't get messed up by being near the window. (On
2. I got a call from a candidate's staffer, who wanted to go to
Cape town. I started to explain the length of the flight and the
passport information, and then she interrupted me with, ''I'm not
trying to make you look stupid, but Capetown is in
Massachusetts...'' Without trying to make her look stupid, I
calmly explained, ''Cape Cod is in Massachusetts , Cape-town is in
Africa .'' Her response - click.
3. A senior Vermont Congressman called, furious about a Florida
package we did. I asked what was wrong with the vacation in Orlando
He said he was expecting an ocean-view room. I tried to explain
that's not possible, since Orlando is in the middle of the
state. He replied, "Don't lie to me, I looked on the map and
Florida a very thin state!'' (OMG)
4. I got a call from a lawmaker's wife who asked, ''Is it possible
to see England from Canada ?'' I said, ''No.'' She said, ''But
they look so close on the map.'' (OMG, again!)
5. An aide for a cabinet member once called and asked if he could
rent a car in Dallas . When I pulled up the reservation, I noticed
he had only a 1-hour layover in Dallas . When I asked him why he
wanted to rent a car, he said, ''I heard Dallas was a big airport,
and we will need a car to drive between gates to save time.'' (Aghhhh)
6. An Illinois Congresswoman called last week. She needed to know
how it was possible that her flight from Detroit left at 8:30, and
got to Chicago at 8:33 am. I explained that Michigan was an hour
ahead of Illinois , but she couldn't understand the concept of time
zones... Finally, I told her the plane went fast, and she bought that.
7. A New York lawmaker called and asked, ''Do airlines put your
physical description on your bag so they know whose luggage
belongs to whom?'' I said, 'No, why do you ask?' She replied,
''Well, when I checked in with the airline, they put a tag on my
luggage that said (FAT), and I'm overweight. I think that's very
rude!'' After putting her on hold for a minute, while I looked
into it. (I was dying laughing). I came back and explained the
city code for Fresno , CA is FAT - Fresno Air Terminal, and the
airline was just putting a destination tag on her luggage.
8. A Senator's aide called to inquire about a trip package to
Hawaii . After going over all the cost info, she asked, ''Would it
be cheaper to fly to California , and then take the train to Hawaii ?''
9. I just got off the phone with a freshman Congressman who asked,
''How do I know which plane to get on?'' I asked him what exactly
he meant, to which he replied, ''I was told my flight number is
823, but none of these planes have numbers on them.''
10. A lady Senator called and said, ''I need to fly to Pepsi-Cola,
Florida . Do I have to get on one of those little computer
planes?'' I asked if she meant fly to Pensacola , FL on a commuter
plane. She said, ''Yeah, whatever, smarty!''
11. A senior Senator called and had a question about the documents
he needed in order to fly to China . After a lengthy discussion
about passports, I reminded him that he needed a visa. His
response, "no I don't. I've been to China many times and never had
to have one of those.'' I double checked and sure enough, his stay
required a visa. When I told him this he said, ''Look, I've been
to China four times and every time they have accepted my American Express!''
12 A New Mexico Congress woman called to make reservations, ''I want to
go from Chicago to Rhino, NY. '' I was at a loss for words.
Finally, I said, ''Are you sure that's the name of the
town?'' 'Yes, what flights do you have?'' replied the lady. After
some searching, I came back with, ''I'm sorry, ma'am, I've looked
up every airport code in the country and can't find a rhino
anywhere.' ''The lady retorted, ''Oh,don't be silly! Everyone
knows where it is. Check your map!'' So scoured a map of the
state of New York and finally offered, 'You don't mean Buffalo , do you?
The reply. "Whatever! I knew it was a big animal.
Now you know why the Government is in the shape that it's in!
YES, THEY WALK AMONG US AND THEY CONTINUE TO BREED!
Worse, they are in Congress!
Monday, February 16, 2009
PS: As I write this, this blog is short of 25 views from a milestone of 3,000 views. If you happen to be that 3,000th viewer, please, give me a shout in the comments!
Friday, February 13, 2009
Good day to you all and thanks for stopping by!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Could we please stop obsessing about these athletes taking drugs? I am tired of hearing about it. Leave them alone and let them play ball.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Then you start whining about the court saying they didn't give you a chance to plead your case. You had your chance. And what did you do with it? You decided to broadcast your mentally ill ass on network television. Let me tell you something Blagojebitch: The American people do not give a FUCK about you. If they are like me, they are tired of hearing about you and want you to go away. Go back to fucking Illinois where you belong. If anyone cares about you it is the Illinoisan people. You owe them an explanation, NOT the American people. It is up to them to forgive you. Hopefully they won't and justice will be served with you being locked up for the rest of your life in some insane asylum because that is where you belong.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
President Barack Obama abruptly abandoned his nomination fight for Tom Daschle and a second major appointee who failed to pay all their taxes, fearing a lingering ethics dispute would undercut his claims to moral high ground and cripple his presidency in just its second week.
"I screwed up," Obama declared.
"It's important for this administration to send a message that there aren't two sets of rules — you know, one for prominent people and one for ordinary folks who have to pay their taxes," Obama said near the end of a day of jarring developments, little more than 24 hours after he had said he was "absolutely" committed to Daschle's confirmation.
"I'm frustrated with myself, with our team. ... I'm here on television saying I screwed up," Obama said on NBC's "Nightly News with Brian Williams." He repeated virtually the same words in interviews with other TV anchors.
It's nice to finally have a president who isn't afraid of admitting his mistakes. Former President Bush didn't have the cajones to admit he made a mistake or even utter the most honest of words: "I screwed up."
Sunday, February 1, 2009
i see that you are the high bidder for my item the Dexter Novel. Unfortunately i cannot sell this item for less than 7.99 plus shipping. this means that if you win the auction you must pay an additional 1.55 plus the cost of shipping. let me know if you want this item. as soon as i recieve the payment i will ship it out. if you win the auction i will send you an invoice stating the calculations i just described to you in this message. thanks for bidding!
If this fucktard wanted at least $7.99 for the fucking book, why'd he bother having an auction then? He should have listed it as buy it now for $7.99 + shipping. That would have been the right thing to do.
I told him he can either send me the book or refund my money. He is not getting an additional $1.55 out of me. If he fails to comply, I will report him to eBay. That is what he'll get for not following the rules.
Of all the sellers listing the same item on eBay, I had to pick this nitwit. Unbelievable.